|Home > All Tips > Software
Create an ISO Image File Using Roxio Easy CD Creator - PC Software Help
One handy way to get the contents of your CD from one place to another over the internet is to make an ISO image of the CD. Instead of trying to transfer all the folders and files individually and then having to make sure they are in the right place on the other end, you can just have them all contained in one file in the proper order. Then on the other end all you need to do is make sure you have Roxio's Easy CD Creator installed and double click your ISO file and it will burn it to a CD in the same format as the original.
To do this, follow these simple steps. This is for Easy CD Creator 6 so the steps may vary depending on your version:
1. Open Easy CD Creator Classic.
2. Select your CD and import the contents into a new project.
3. Select File, and then Create Disc Image.
4. Browse to where you want to save the ISO and then name the project and select Save.
5. Classic Creator will now create the image file.
Now you can transfer this one ISO file over the internet to your destination and burn it back to its original format using Easy CD Creator on the other end!
Burning CDs With Windows XPs Built in Software
Magic ISO CD Burning Software
Create A Music CD Using Roxio Music Disk Creator
Back to the PC Software Index
More Computer Tips