Spyware Questions and Answers - Removing WeatherBug
Dale writes in with a spyware question:
Question: How do I remove Weatherbug from my computer?
Answer: To remove Weatherbug all you need to do is to stop it from running and then uninstall it.
1. Right click on the temperature/WeatherBug icon and select Terminate or Exit WeatherBug.
2. Go to Control Panel (Start, Control Panel or Start, Settings, Control Panel).
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. Find the entry for WeatherBug.
5. Click Add/Remove and follow the instructions to uninstall it.
You may want to run some other spyware scans to make sure you do not have other malware on your computer.