To turn of print notifications in Windows just follow these simple steps.
1. Click the Start button
2. Click on Devices and Printers or search for it if you can't find it.
3. Click on your printer to highlight it.
4. Click on the Print Server Properties button that shows up in the toolbar.
5. Click the Advanced tab in the Print Server Properties window.
6. Uncheck Show informational notifications for local printers to disable notification messages for printers directly connected to the computer.
7. Uncheck Show informational notifications for network printers to disable notification messages for printers that are shared on the network.
8. Click Ok.
9. Close the Devices and Printers Window.
Now the print notification messages will no longer appear when you print.