1. On the File menu, click Import and Export, and then click Next.
2. Click Export Favorites and then click Next.
3. Click Favorites and then click Next.
4. Browse to where you want to save the Bookmark.htm file which will contain your favorites. You can save it on your desktop to make it easy.
5. Click Next and then click Finish.
If you are using IE7 or 8 and don't have the File menu they right click on the toolbar and select Menu bar.
To import your favorites do the following:
1.Copy the Bookmark.htm file from your other computer to a disk, CD or flash drive.
2.Open Internet Explorer on your work computer and click on File and then Import and Export and click Next.
3. Click Import Favorites and then click Next.
4. Browse to where you saved the Bookmark.htm on your disk and click Next.
5. Click on Favorites and click Next.
6. Click on Finish.