Screen capturing is when you take a picture of what is displayed on your monitor. You can do things such as take a picture of the active window, your entire desktop or just a section of your screen. Then you can paste these images into other programs such as Microsoft Word or save them as image files.
HyperSnap is a program used to take screen captures from your Windows screen, and features a text capture utility called TextSnap, which captures text from places where normal text copy is not possible. It also includes a built in image editing utility.
You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. You can also assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands.
- The TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000 or later.
- Create image stamps, frames, drop shadows, freehand captures, and perform FTP server uploads.
- Allows for non-rectangular window captures.
- Doubles as an image viewer.
- Fully customizable user interface.
- Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP which resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture.
Windows XP or later (32 & 64 bit support)
New Licenses: $39.95
Upgrade Licenses: $19.50